I am happy to help you if you have problems. Please post your question in the comments under any of the PHCA pages (including this one), or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do post a comment on a page here, you should probably “subscribe to comments” so you will know when a new comment is posted.
I may ask you to send a logcat. WARNING!!! A log will probably contain server addresses, usernames & passwords. Feel free to look through the log before sending it to me and delete any personal information that you don’t want me to see. Although, in some situations, it can be helpful for me to have that information. I promise I will not do anything bad with that information. We are all working towards a common goal and I just want the app to work for you.
How to send a logcat
1. Get a logcat viewing app from the Google Play store. I am fond of catlog (free), but there are others.
2. Reproduce the error.
3. Exit from phca and open catlog
4. Search for the string “phca”
5. Save filtered log. As I said above, there will be some private information in there, such as usernames and passwords for your PowerHome server. Feel free to look for them and comment them out, or just send it as is. I promise I won’t do anything bad with them.
6. Send me the filtered log.